Wells is a resort town in York County. Here are some of our favorite things to do while in Wells:
- Take a walk on seven miles of walking trails at Wells Reserve at Laudholm Farms.
- Attend the Summer Solstice Craft Shows, which has over 70 vendors.
- Visit the Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge, which preserves 50 miles of coastline between York and Cumberland counties.
- Go to Moody Beach for a scenic walk or for lounging.
Your Exceptional Auto Repair Shop
When Wells residents need their cars, trucks, and SUVs repaired or maintained, they come to Chandler's Automotive in Sanford. To get to Chandler's Automotive from Wells, head north on Harbor Road. Turn left onto Harbor Road, then turn left onto US-1 S. Turn right onto ME-109 N/State Route 9 W, then turn right onto Jagger Mill Road. Turn left, and our shop will be on the right at 328 Jagger Mill Road.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and we are committed to providing top-notch customer service, every time. Here are some reasons why we should be your trusted auto repair shop:
- We offer 24-hour towing and roadside assistance at 207-337-1017.
- We're a AAA-Approved Repair Facility and a NAPA AutoCare Center.
- We offer a 36 month/36,000 mile warranty on most of our services and repairs.
- We offer competitive prices on tire brands like BFGoodrich, Jetzon, and Goodyear.
Make Chandler's Automotive in Sanford your local auto repair shop! Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 207-850-1080.